- Overcome application and database “silos” that isolate departmental databases and create bottlenecks.
- Get more work done with the same systems, the same people and the same budget. Make your business process easier and faster.
- Map-enable your existing applications and leverage your investment in GIS. Make it all work together without building custom software.
- Enforce data standardization and consolidation. Stop hunting for data you thought you had, like geophysical data sets, lease documents and engineering as-built files. Stop trying to manually reconcile locations and contract terms. Put it all on the map.
- Provide real-time access to mission-critical data. Give your managers on the frontline access to the best corporate information available, when it is available.
- Improve project visibility, increase compliance and reduce risk.